Wednesday, March 6, 2013

30 things series: day 2 FEARS

Describe 3 legitimate fears you have.

1. As much as I have tried to convince myself otherwise, I am claustrophobic. I don't freak out unless other people are in control of the situation. One example is in grade school a bunch of kids wanted to do a train down the tunnel slide. I was in the middle and the people in front of me didn't want to go down and the people above me didn't want to get out...never again.

2. I fear for you and the world you have to live in. It seems like every day the world gets worse and worse. I hope that I can raise you to be good people that do not get influenced by others but rather stick to your own convictions.

3. I fear losing your dad. I get so worried when he doesn't answer a call or is taking too long to get home. My mind assumes the worst, I start checking the news online for accidents... I don't want to imagine life without him. So do me a favor, when you grow up don't ever make me wonder where you are or what you are doing!



No comments:

Post a Comment