Saturday, June 30, 2012

11 Months

Our Little L.T. is all grown up!!!
It is AMAZING how much he has progressed and changed in just the last month.
Last week my parents came to visit and while they were here we had my dad take some family pictures for us before I start getting HUGE. We got some good ones of Liam too for his 11 Month shots! He looks so grown up it kinda makes me sad.

Liam is now full-on crawling. He did the worm thing for a while but now he is on his knees and moving faster than ever. He is also pulling himself up to his feet any chance he gets and is walking along all the furniture. Now that he is mobile it seems like he has become SO clingy to me. He wants me all the time and I am not going to lie, I LOVE IT! For a while there he was always just wanting to be left alone, he wouldn't cuddle anymore , but lately he has been coming to me when he wants to sleep and doesn't want to fall asleep without me holding him. I am taking advantage of this time because I know it wont last!

Liam is getting much better at eating big people food and not just his baby food. He loves drinking out of a normal cup rather than a sippy cup or bottle...he still needs a little help with it though. Anything that is remotely shaped like a cup he will put to his mouth. The other night he was sleeping next to me and he started waking up looking for his milk bottle. I had a big glass bottle of water on the bed next to me and he turns and grabs it still half asleep and puts it to his mouth to try and drink it...funny kid. The bottle was pretty heavy too, but he didn't seem to notice.

Water is still Liams favorite thing in the entire world. If he hears it running or sees it, he gets there as fast as he can and wants to get in. Anytime Vito is getting ready for work and is in the shower Liam is crawling over to the tub trying to get in with him. 

We are excited to see how much Liam has grown when we take him in for his 1 year check up in just a few weeks. He is wearing 18-month clothes for the most part (his waist is tiny so shorts he needs smaller) but he is so tall!!! I guess he really is going to grow into those huge hands and feet he has. 

We have been so blessed to have such a wonderful boy! He is honestly one of the best babies in the world. He is ALWAYS happy and his smile lights up a room. He tends to be really loud, especially at church, but his noises are always happy noises so we cant complain. If he is ever upset we know that something definitely isn't right (either he is cutting a new tooth or REALLY tired)

I cant believe that in just a few weeks we will be celebrating his 1st birthday! I am sure it will be a bittersweet day. It is so much fun watching him learn and grow but I also don't want him to grow up too fast. 
As always, we LOVE and absolutely ADORE our Liam and can't imagine life without his sweet spirit bringing us so much joy every single day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment