Thursday, September 19, 2013

The little things....

Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the day to day grind and we don't take the time to appreciate the little things that bring the most joy. These are the little things in my life that bring a smile to my face! 

1. The faint memory of Vito kissing me goodbye in the mornings ( faint memory because I am always half asleep ) 

2. The pitter patter of Liam's feet running to my room in the morning and the big hug he gives me. 

3. The way Liam and Layla greet each other when they wake up in the mornings or after naps. They are so excited to see each other and Liam says "sissy" over and over and Layla babbles "bububu". Cutest thing ever. 

4. When Liam just comes and sits next to me and cuddles. 

5. Seeing the excitement in Liam's eyes when I say we are going outside or going for a ride or taking a bath. 

6. Seeing my kids get into shenanigans together. 

7. Watching Liam and Layla chase each other through the house laughing hysterically. 

8. How excited my kids get when their daddy gets home. Layla runs to him saying dada dada! 


No comments:

Post a Comment