Sunday, March 18, 2012

8 Months


Our Liam boy is 8 months old this week. We went to the doctors office for a check up and he is now 19 lbs 4 oz and a little over 28 inches long.

Liam has his two bottom teeth now and loves biting anything he can get his hands on. The other day he was sitting up on his own but I had my feet on either side of him and all the sudden I felt this big bite on my toe!!! He loves sucking on fruit, especially Pineapple with Ling Hing Mui powder....the powder makes it 10x more sour but he loves it!!!
Liam is wanting to crawl so bad but he hasn't quite gotten it down yet. I think he will get it in the next few weeks though! Once that happens he will be all over the place!

It has been fun lately as he is recognizing his name when we are talking to him. He is understanding things more and more and makes us proud with how smart he is. We are amazed at how much he learns every day!

Liam loves everyone and still smiles all day long. We have tried to discipline him by telling him "NO" when he does something but he just laughs at me every time...I think I have a future troublemaker on my hands.

We are so blessed to have our L.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment