Monday, September 20, 2010

Summer

It has been a while since I have updated our blog. August has come and gone and now we are almost through with September. Sometimes I can't believe how fast time flies. We have had a lot of fun the past month and a half or so.

The weekend of August 15th Vito traveled to San Fransisco for the Mens Rugby 7's National Championship. I was not able to go with him which was disappointing but I did get to watch his games online. They won all but one game and placed 5th overall. My parents, Emily and my Uncle Monte and his family were able to go and watch Vito. They had a great time!!! While he was gone I decided to decorate our house a little bit. I took a trip to IKEA and got a few things to spruce up our apartment. It was a lot of fun and gave me something to do while he was gone.

At the end of August my parents came out to drop Emily off for school. Allison was also able to come too so our whole family was together. We just got to hang out and enjoy eachothers company. Because everyone was here we also took family pictures which turned out great!

The radiator in our car was cracked or something and was making our car overheat really bad. We were so lucky to have my dad here so that he could help us fix it. He and Vito spent a couple of hours putting the new radiator in, saving us $300!!! Vito loved getting to learn some things about cars from my dad!

Right now Vito and I are both working. I am working on a new project for the food bank and looking for a new job too. This project will only last a couple months. Vito is still with Marriott. We are hoping to build our own home through a program here in Utah, but just waiting for me to get a more permanent job before we do. We are really looking forward to it.
Thats all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment